Vest, cummerbund and Tie colors add flair
Black-Tie doesn't need
to be boring
Color your party
Have some fun
Make a statement with bold colored or patterned suspenders
The best place for a tuxedo or suit, period.
We would love to hear from you.
Monday-Friday 9 am to 7 pm - Saturday 9 am to 5 pm - Sunday 11 am to 5 pm
- “I just had a great experience at Tuxedo Fashions in San Jose…. if you’re looking for a great place to buy a suit or a tuxedo rental, look no further. This is a family run business and they provide outstanding service at a very reasonable price.” – Jim J. 11/15/2017 Yelp –
- “We rented our tuxes from Tuxedo Fashions after visiting a number of other stores in the area. I really liked that they had all of their tuxes in house so you could actually try things on, and they had a little more selection than some other stores. The ladies in the shop were very friendly to work with and the guys were helpful when it came to making sure we looked good and giving a fashion perspective on what looks good. They really knew their stuff. They were a peace of mind shop and more than accommodating for us when some of our measurements came in late. We also had groomsmen from out of the area and they were able to get their tuxes there with little issues as well. Definitely worth checking them out. ” -Tracy 3/19/15 Wedding Wire-
- “Love this place! I used them for my wedding… I got many compliments on how amazing my tux was and how it fit perfectly! …These guys make sure it looks like your wearing a custom suit that you own! This is forever my go to place to rent formal wear! Thanks guys!” – Raj B. 3/11/17 Yelp –
- “We will never rent from anywhere else. Wonderful customer service and great inventory. They saved the day when a tuxedo from another shop didn’t fit. They know how to properly fit a tux and have the items in stock so you can actually try them on. Five stars all the way.” – Susie S. 5/14/16 Yelp –
“I highly recommend Tuxedo Fashions for anyone needing formal wear. They have suits and tuxedos in stock and do alterations on site so you know exactly what you’re ordering and aren’t just going through catalogs. They are a million times better than men’s warehouse. With rental of 5 suits for the wedding, my husband’s suit was free so it is really great deal. We got our full wedding party and my dad’s formal wear here and everything turned out perfect!” -Allyce 10/15/16 TheKnot-
- “The team at Tuxedo Fashions has been a tremendous help this year to us! We had one day notice of one prom and two weeks notice of another – both times my son had an excellent tux to wear. Great team with a superb knowledge of their craft!” – Carol U. 5/17/2014 Yelp –
- “As a professional event and wedding planner, it is my job and responsibility to only refer the best…. Simply put, from San Francisco to Monterey County, there is NO need to call anyone else! Whether you are being styled for a Corporate IPO blow out or a lovely wedding in the country…. Tuxedo Fashion will dress you, perfectly and painlessly.” – Deeana H. 9/20/2012 Yelp –